Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just installed Flash Builder 4

After some waiting time I have finally received email from Adobe and I could install Flash Builder 4. It feels so exciting to see what they have improved and to see how Eclipse behaves. I will start with installing WST so that I can develop Java code as well.

Now when I have everything done its time to start developing. And my first project will be a simple CRUD project in Flash Builder 4 using Java as back-end and Hibernate to communicate with MySQL. I hope that this will work the same way as in Flex Builder but I have my doubts.


So my first project is called "Test" . Not a good name but who cares. I wanted to see how this looks like and what packages I will get. And I can say that it is a little different but not much from Flex Builder.

My next post will be once I have time to post it and it will be with some screen shots from my CRUD project.

No comments:

Post a Comment